If you want to own a blog or website, then you are in the right place. In this article, I am going to give you all the information from How to a Start WordPress Website to Website Setup. You can find all the information related to Website Making, Step by Step Easily, you can prepare your site/blog within 30 minutes while following these steps. how to build a website from scratch
How to create a website – Step by Step Guide
Step #1 Choose Your Domain Name & Web Hosting
Firstly you will have to register a Domain Name and Purchase Web Hosting. Here I will recommend that both of you can buy from Hostgator. Since the last 4 years, I am also taking the service of Hostgator and it provides very good service –
- It makes you cheaper.
- Support is also good.
- It never goes down, that means your site will never be closed.
- And Also, if you do not like the plan, there is also 45 Day Money Back Guarantee, so you can get your money back in 45 days.
Hostgator Plan – The hostgator’s plan is as follows.
Shared Hosting Plan – You can use shared hosting.
Shared Hosting is a great way to get bigger hosting, which is provided at a cheap price, in small parts. It is a shared hosting in a way that is useful for small bloggers.
I would like to ask you here that if you are brand new to the website and you want to start it with a lower price, then you should get Shared Hosting, for which you can visit this link – Hostgator Shared Hosting
BlueHost Plan for Hosting
You can also choose Bluehost’s plan. In Bluehost, you can start the hosting with $ 3.95 Per Month, and you can get free Domain Name in it.
Apart from this, it also gives you the freedom to install 1 Click WordPress and if you do not like the plan, then also gives Money Back Guarantee in 30 days.
Step #2 Buy Domain & Hosting
I will recommend you here that you can buy HostGator’s Shared Hosting as it will be cheaper and you will also get good service. The rest you can buy Normal Hosting too, please follow the following points to Buy –
Firstgo to this link – Hostgator Shared Hosting
- Then select your hosting plan.
- After selecting Plan, you will be asked for information from the Domain Name.
- If you have purchased a domain, then click on Yes to fill it out and click on No to buy Domain Name to purchase your domain –
- Checking to buy a domain name domain name that is available is not available. Once the name is found, click Add to Cart and then click on check out.
- Now you have to see your Order Summary, where you will be given the full price information and then you have to click on Continue.
- After that, click on Create An Account to create your new account and log in if you already have an account.
- Now, in the end, you have to pay, which you can do in many ways.
- After that, your website will be ready and you can setup it.
- You can buy domain and hosting in BlueHost in a similar way.
Step # 3 Now Install WordPress on Website
Now you have to install WordPress
WordPress Installation Process in Hostgator
- After creating the website, in the Hostgator which you will get cPanel, you must
- Then click on the Software section >> QuickInstall –
- After that, you have to click on WordPress –
- After which you will have to enter the address of the domain for which you are installing WordPress –
- Now, in the end, you will have to give the following information –
- Blog Title – enter the name of the website.
- For Admin Username – enter your preferred username.
- Enter Your first name and Your last name.
- For Admin Email, enter your working email address.
- Check the box next to the Terms of Service Agreement.
- Blog Title – enter the name of the website.
- After all, you have to click on Install, after which WordPress will be installed and you will get all the details.
WordPress Installation Guide in BlueHost
You can also install WordPress in Bluehost in the same way. Bluehost gives you 1 Click Installation Provide, which makes installing a bit easier in it.
Step # 4 Basic Setup For Your Website
After creating a website, the main question is, how to do a basic set now. How to set which theme, which plugins to use, how to set up a home page, how to apply permalink, etc. There are many such questions that need to be known. So the answers to all those questions are given below –
# 1 – How to Install Theme
- First go to your website name / wp-admin and
login, like – website.com/wp-admin
- After that click on Appearance in the left side and click on Theme.
- Then you have to click on Add New looking up, after which you install the theme you want.
- And then click on the Upload Theme, after which your theme will take place.
# 2 Top 5 WordPress Plugins Need to Install First
Here I am telling you 10 Best Plugins, which you should first install. Which will work on handling your website and delivering Good Shape, you can install these plugins in 5 minutes –
- Akismet – This plugin will protect your blog from spam comments and mark them as well as allow real people’s comments to show on your article. Although this plugin is perfectly accurate, you can also check to see which comments are Spam and which is not, it is a Comments Filter.
Jatpake– You can install Jetpack Plugin to get many useful widgets. Jetpack automatically sets you to Configuring Setting, as well as manual setting too.
- Yoast SEO – This plugin works to make SEO /User-Friendly your website. You do not need to make any changes to the Advance Setting, but you can fill in the information in Basic Setting. You can create a Sitemap for your site using this plugin which will help you further.
- Sumo Me – Using this plugin, you can put a Social Media Sharing Button on your Site, so that you can get your Article Share. Alternatively, you can use Welcome Matt, Top Bar, or Pop-Up to Email Collect.
- TinyMCE Advanced – This plugin works to make your article even better. When you write Article, it gives you the freedom to advance Advance, which is very good.
- Google Analytics for WordPress
- W3 Total Cache
- WP Smush
- WP Database Backup
- Shortcodes Ultimate
# 3 – Permalink Setup
- Permalink Setting is very important because, without it, your website will not rank in Search Engine.
- To set it, go to the Dashboard of your website >> then go to Setting >> and then click on Permalink.
- As you go to Permalink, you will find many options, from that you have to select the Post Name and click Save on the bottom.
- By doing this and posting good article, your site will gradually start rankinging on Google Search Engine.
# 4 Change WordPress Defaults URL – Set Default URL
- In your site, you have to set the default URL. Like – www.rockscoder.com default URL changed instead of rockscoder.com.
- Then go to Setting >> General Setting to correct it.
- There you have to change the URL.
# 5 Make Home Page – Home Page Setting
- You can set your website’s Home Page based on your choice, website theme, website objective, and user.
- If you are setting your home page on a blog, then you can change the settings to show the article in full rather than the list.
- In the beginning, you will not have many articles on your site, you can publish at least post.
- In general terms, how many articles will appear on your Site’s Home Page at one time?
- To set it, go to Setting >> Reading and set it there accordingly.
# 6 Put Your New Post – Add New Post
For this you have to go to the WordPress Dashboard >> after that go to Post >> Click on New Post. After which you have prepared your post, you can create Head User, Interlinking, Bold etc. for the post and make it User-Friendly. Then click on Publish. You can publish your post later by Save Draft.
So by keeping all these points in mind, you can make a website by setting it up.